Webinar: The Nuts and Bolts of Running Challenging Meetings
An invaluable session with Jan Prince now available as a one-hour recorded webinar (Produced by Siera)
A big decision needs to be made. Difficult information needs to be communicated. Two sides of a disagreement need to be brought together. On the other hand, avoiding conflict can slow productivity and damage workplace relationships. Instead, plan for meetings that create a healthy environment for sharing information, making decisions, improving communication, and moving people and projects forward.
- Pre-Meeting Preparation
- The Tools And The Environment
- Meeting Agreements
- How To Conduct The Meeting
- Ending And Follow-Up
- Make conflict in meetings productive.
- Advance projects and people.
- Build your confidence and competence in meeting facilitation.
Rent this webinar for 72 hours at The Nuts and Bolts of Running Challenging Meetings – produced by Siera.